Afrikinky Shea oil
Afrikinky Shea Nut Oil is 100% all natural premium expelled oil from the seeds of African Shea Trees. Its physical properties allow it to easily be absorbed into the hair, scalp and skin promoting nourishing and moisturizing benefits.
Afrikinky Shea Oil can also be used as a massage oil and used for babies to all ages of life. Afrikinky Shea Nut Oil can help with skin irritations, leaving youthful, radiant, healthy skin and hair without residue. Experience AFRIKINKY
15 benefits of Shea Nut Oil for hair and skin
Shea Nut Oil is a great moisturizer for hair and skin.
Here are some benefits:
- Shea nut oil is rich in Vitamin E
- Shea nut oil is rich in fatty acids and minerals
- Prevents dry hair and skin
- Shea nut oil is able to soften your hair
- It is a great conditioner
- Shea nut oil will strengthen your hair to improve hair growth
- Great oil for hot oil treatment
- It softens brittle and dry cuticles
- You can use it as a daily moisturizer
- Apply it on your ends to prevent hair breakage
- It contains antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Shea nut oil gives the hair freshness, brilliance and luster
- You can massage your scalp with shea nut oil to increase blood circulation
- A little shea nut oil goes a long way
- It absorbs quickly
HOW TO USE
Rub oil between your palms and smooth through face, body, and hair. Apply generously over areas prone to dryness such as knees, elbow joints, hands and feet.